El uso diario de Wellmune ayuda a mantener un sistema inmunitario sano y potente.
What type of beta glucan is Wellmune?
Wellmune is a yeast beta 1,3/1,6 glucan. Using a proprietary process, Wellmune is extracted from the cell wall of a proprietary strain of baker’s yeast. Highly purified, Wellmune is gluten-free.
Cuando estoy sano, me siento lleno de energía... Puedo vivir la vida al máximo, fijarme objetivos y cumplirlos.~ Anonymous, from Wellmune Consumer Survey
Wellmune is part of a healthy lifestyle and is:
- Safe and can be taken daily.
- Kosher, Halal, gluten-free, non-allergenic, and available in Non-GMO Project Verified.
- A patented and award-winning global brand.
- Available in hundreds of products around the world.
“ - Gene Bruno, MS, MHS, Director of Category Management Twinlab Corp.
How do you know if a food, beverage or supplement is fortified with Wellmune?
Adding products with Wellmune to your daily wellness routine is an easy way to support your immune health. Here are a few ways to know if a product features this unique yeast beta glucan:
- Look for the Wellmune logo on food, beverage or supplement products packages
- Look for Wellmune in the nutrition or ingredient label
- Search for products with Wellmune online